Pampers Active Baby Nappies  » Baby care  »
  • I thought changing the nappy brand might have helped, so I tried Pampers Active Baby

• by Citra

I have a very active 1 year old daughter. Changing her nappy is a total nightmare.

She’d roll around, trying to escape or to prevent me to put the nappy on, and when I finally manage to put it on, she’d try to take it off.

When she was younger, she used Mamy Poko or Huggies, and those nappies worked well.

However, when she was

around 10 months old, she got more and more active.

It always took me a long time to put her nappy on, most of the time she ended up wearing a lopsided nappy that would leak , and sometimes she managed to free herself from the nappy! I thought changing the nappy brand might have helped, so I tried Pampers Active Baby.

Well, I can ...

• say that Pampers Active Baby nappies are really good! The nappies have soft strechy sides with strong tapes that can be fastened quickly.

With the other brands, I had to really adjust the tapes and the sides so that the nappy could be fastened nicely, but with these nappies, even with one hand fastening the nappy and the other hand holding my daughter in place/holding

a toy, the nappy would always get fastened nicely.

The adhesive on the tapes are also quite strong, my daughter can’t take them off easily.

No more lopsided nappies for her, and that means no more leakage.

Moreover, the nappies are soft, very absorbent, very dry to the touch after more than 5 hours of wearing, and my daughter never has rashes from them.

Highly recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 547051084960431/k2311a057/5.7.10