Teddy Grahams Honey  » Food  »
2.0
  • It's disappointing, really, as I know I'd like these Teddy Grahams if just more honey was used
  • There is some honey to be tasted and enjoyed, but it's not prevalently strong
  • At a little over two dollars a box for ten ounces, the quality just isn't there and that's why I avoid this flavor even though I like honey a lot

• by CirclingCanvas

I like honey on a lot of things. Chicken, fries and biscuits, for example.

I don’t, however, like these honey Teddy Grahams too much.

It’s disappointing, really, as I know I’d like these Teddy Grahams if just more honey was used.

Unlike the

other flavors Teddy Grahams come in, these aren’t that rich in flavor.

There is some honey to be tasted and enjoyed, but it’s not prevalently strong.

It’s there for a little bit but quickly fades as I munch on these Teddy Grahams.

That’s why I find these Teddy Grahams somewhat bland, I guess, because if you take away what honey flavor is there, there’s not much left to taste.

The graham isn’t much when not partnered with another flavor, that’s for sure.

The Teddy Grahams are crunchy,

• Teddy Grahams Honey
      but what good is crunchy if as I’m crunching away at these little bear-shaped cookies, there is little flavor to be enjoyed? At a little over two dollars a box for ten ounces, the quality just isn’t there and that’s why I avoid
      this flavor even though I like honey a lot.

That’s also the reason why I’m rating this flavor of Teddy Grahams a “4″.

They could have been so good, but they got a little skimpy with the honey, and that doomed this snack item with me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277051084880431/k2311a057/5.7.10