Kingsford Deluxe Charcoal Grill  » Housewares  »
  • My husband and I bought this grill at Walmart for abot $75.00
  • I love that the grill comes with a foldable side table

• by Gina Gott

This is a wonderful buy . A good hardworking grill at an affordable price . I even enjoy cooking on this one .

My husband and I bought this grill at Walmart for abot $75 . It is well worth the money for all the fun you’ll have cooking out this summer .

We

made hamburgers last night and they turned out perfect . I love that the grill comes with a foldable side table .

That is great for puttng utensils and plates and whatever else on . It also has a place for storage underneath it .

This is a big grill for the price .

• You can cook up to 23 burgers at a time .

It has 2 wheels on it , so you can move it easily . The only drawback to this grill is that you have to assemble it yourself .

My husband and I got it done , but it took awhile . It’s

not all that easy , but it looks great when you get it all put together .

This is a wonderful grill that I plan to use for a long time . I am pleased with it so far .

If you want a cheap but very nice grill this is the one to buy .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537051084730331/k2311a057/5.7.10