Hard Candy Tattoo Lip Stain and Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • Hard Candy Tattoo Lip Stain and Gloss , is amazing
  • I saw a display for this lip stain at Walmart and figured I would try it , since it only cost $6.00
  • I notice that this product seems to make my teeth look whiter and my lips fuller too
  • I think if you are looking for a low maintanence but high quality product , then this is for you

• by Gina Gott

Hard Candy Tattoo Lip Stain and Gloss , is amazing ! I am addicted to the Hard Candy products now . You really have to try it to believe how good it works . I saw a display for this lip stain at Walmart and

figured I would try it , since it only cost $6 .

I am very happy with the results . It lasts for hours without needing a touch up .

It literally stains your lips a very pretty color that you choose . They are many colors to select from and they all look good .

On the other side of the tube from the stain there is a shiney top coat that makes your lips feel soft . I notice that this product seems to make my teeth look ...

• Hard Candy Tattoo Lip Stain and Gloss
      whiter and my lips fuller too.

I really am glad that I discovered this lip stain . It actually taste good too .

It has a sweet , candy flavor. My husband likes it too .

He always hated the taste of regular lipsticks .

It also has a nice scent to it .

This is a very neat way to color your lips . I think if you are looking for a low maintanence but high quality product , then this is for you .

It’s a winner to me !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051084620331/k2311a057/5.7.10