Olay Regenerist Eye Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I decided to give it a shot and see what it could do for me

• by PhoenixRox

I am in my late twenties. If you look at my eyes very closely, I do have a few fine lines. My mum uses Olay Regenerist Eye Serum. So I decided to give it a shot and see what it could do for me.

I used it for a month and I tell you, Olay Regenerist Eye Serum works! It took a fortnight for

the results to be seen. As it is, the lines near my eyes are very fine. So I knew that it would take sometime for the results to show up. I started off as a skeptic when I used the serum, but now I am a firm believer in the product.

There are several things I adore about the Olay Regenerist Eye Serum.

• Firstly, it actually works, unlike many other anti-aging products that promise you the world and do nothing. Not just that, it takes a very short time to show positive results. Plus, the serum is not all oozy and greasy (Yuck!). It does not drip, nor does it have any chemicals that make your eyes water. Isn’t that just great?

The only drawback I can

think of is its price. A 0.5 Ounce bottle is not cheap. But then the Eye Serum is highly effective and you don’t have to visit a dermatologist to get your botox shots. Ha!

In conclusion, Olay Regenerist Eye Serum is totally worth buying, despite being a little pricy. I sure wouldn’t think twice before investing a little into looking great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051084590331/k2311a057/5.7.10