Mylicon Gas Relief Drops  » Baby care  »
  • Its so hard to find which food item is causing gas problem

• by vasu22

The other name for this product would be “Life Saver”. I really mean it.I had my first son 3.5 years ago and use to be a very healthy ifant. Until at the age of 6 months we don’t have any problems with him. After he started eating solids he started to develop gas for specific food.

Its so hard

to find which food item is causing gas problem. He used to became very fussy at the end of the day. I have a very close friend. She uses this drops very frequently. I use to wonder why she was using these drops without her kid having that problem.

Now i know the answer for that. It is so ...

• safe for the infants that you could give desired dosage for your infant before every feeding. 10 min after giving these drops he use to feel much better. No more fuzzies.

I also use these drops when my kids won’t eat anything for long hours. If they wont eat for long hours, then slowly the gas will be formed

and will upset their tummy. So, as a precaution, you can give this to your kid before giving food to them. I will keep this drops in my diaper bag all the time.

During the parties where food is generally served very late, i always give this to my kid and i am good to go for the rest of the day

Mylicon Gas Relief Drops

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 547051084580331/k2311a057/5.7.10