Conair Pro Style 1875 watt Hard Hat Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like painting my nails or sometimes reading a magazine while I'm waiting on my hair to dry

• by Gina Gott

This was a gift from my husband and he did a good job picking this one out . It is a salon style hair dryer that folds up for easy storage . I easily just slide it in the corner of the closet when I’m done with it .

I

use it whenever I wash my hair and even take this dryer on vacation with me . Once you use it a couple times , you will be spoiled .

It dries my hair while my hands are free to do other things . I like painting my nails or sometimes reading a magazine while I’m waiting on my hair to dry .

It is such a convient thing to have !

It has two heat setting - low and high . It will get very warm and dry your hair very fast .

I can’t use the high setting ...

Conair Pro Style 1875 watt Hard Hat Dryer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051084570331/k2311a057/5.7.10