Goodale State Park  » Travel  »
650 Park rd , Camden SC 29020
  • I love the nature trail around the lake and the small waterfall

• by Gina Gott

Goodale State Park is located in Camden South Carolina . It is a fun place to explore nature . I have been back to this park many , many times . It is free to get in .

You just drive in and walk around . I love the nature trail around the lake and the small waterfall . You have to be careful of alligators though .

I have never

seen one , but they are out there . They have signs posted about them too . No one has ever gotten hurt by them or anything so it’s safe as long as you don’t try to feed them or anything .

You can also rent a canoe for the day for $12 . That is an awesome experience . There is plenty to do at Goodale .

I remember going ...

• on field trips there when I was in school . They still have a nice playground for kids to play on . In the summer they have swimming lessons and other activities too .

My favorite thing to do at Goodale is to go picnicking . They have areas for it and there is nothing better to do on a hot summer’s day . I love it .

If you are

in the Camden area than you have to stop and see the wildlife in our state park . There are all kinds of birds , foxes , alligators as I mentioned before , and who knows what else you might see . Goodale is a fun trip for the whole family .

Go early and you will have a blast all day . It is a really nice and clean park .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 387051084440331/k2311a057/5.7.10