Myrtle Beach State Park  » Travel  »
4401 South Kings hwy , Myrtle Beach South Carolina
  • My first trip was with a bunch of friends when I was in high school , but even today I enjoy going back and staying for a couple nights
  • A site with electrical hookup cost about $25.00 and without electricity about $ 17.00
  • They offer free wifi , which I love since I carry my laptop with me everywhere
  • If you enjoy fishing you will love the pier , the view is amazing
  • The experience is something that you will never forget

• by Gina Gott

Myrtle Beach State Park is a fun place to visit . I have been going there for years and love the ocean front wooded campground . My first trip was with a bunch of friends when I was in high school , but even today I enjoy going back and staying for a couple nights. The prices are very reasonable .

They have sites for rv’s and tents . A site with electrical hookup cost about $25 and without electricity about $ 17 . They also have log cabins fully furnished for around $100 a night

They offer free wifi , which I love since I carry my laptop with me everywhere . They have bathrooms and showers nearby and a laundry mat. The place is usually busy , especially in the summer , so it’s best if you make reservations a couple of weeks before you take your trip .

We made the mistake of not making reservations one year around the 4th of July , and it was booked up along with every other campsite and motel in the whole area . The park is beautiful and very clean ...

• . It has a camp store that carries all of the little things you might need while staying there including : snack food , cold drinks all kinds of soveniors , delicious icecream , and more .

It is ocean front and I love waking up in the mornings and going down to the beach for a little swim . Usually very early in the morning there are not that many people out and you will feel like you have the beach all to yourself . It is great .

If you enjoy fishing you

will love the pier , the view is amazing . You can pay $5 and be able to fish on it all day . My husband loves that and I enjoy watching him .

The pier also has a really cool gift shop with all kinds of unique gifts and ofcourse fishing supplies. The State Park is really a nice place to stay at the beach . The rangers and staff are all extremely nice and helpful .

The prices are the best you will find . The experience is something that you will never forget .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 387051084430331/k2311a057/5.7.10