Pringles Restaurant Cravers Onion Blossom  » Food  »
  • These chips definitely remind me of onions
  • The batter flavoring was a welcomed addition to, because as I said, these chips remind me of onion rings in how they smell and taste, and onion rings are something that I find very delicious when cooked properly

• by CirclingCanvas

This is one potato chip that will leave you in need of some mouthwash or a breath mint! I really like the flavor and aroma that these crispy, non-greasy chips give off. When I open up a can, I’m hit with an appetizing aroma that reminds me of onion rings.

There is a strong

onion aroma, but I can also make out the smell of batter.

The chips themselves have a strong onion flavor, more so than sour cream and onion potato chips.

These chips definitely remind me of onions! The batter flavoring was a welcomed addition to, because as I said, these chips remind me of onion ...

• rings in how they smell and taste, and onion rings are something that I find very delicious when cooked properly.

Those are the two flavors that I smell and taste when I eat these chips.

Of course, these chips also taste like potato chips, too.

There’s a potato flavor, and salt too.

That’s essentially four

flavors crammed into these chips, and that’s pretty impressive! Out of the three restaurant cravers sold by Pringles, this one is easily my favorite, with the Mexican layered dip variety a distant second.

For a dollar fifty a can, they are well worth the money! These chips are really deserving of a “10″ rating!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277051084370331/k2311a057/5.7.10