Pringles Multigrain Crisps Creamy Ranch
  • Well, I actually like ranch, but the problem this time around is not that there wasn't enough flavor, there actually was too much
  • I enjoyed them, but I would have enjoyed them more if they were more on the mild side

• by CirclingCanvas

Of the three Pringles multigrain flavors out right now, this is probably my least favorite, although really, it wasn’t too bad. What I didn’t care for was the ranch flavor of the chip. Now that might sound odd because why would I spend a dollar seventy five for a can of chips that carry a flavor that I find unpleasant? Well, I actually like ranch, but the problem this time around is not that

there wasn’t enough flavor, there actually was too much! These crisps have a super strong ranch aroma and flavor that turned my stomach. They were too rich for me. I enjoyed them, but I would have enjoyed them more if they were more on the mild side. The zesty ranch flavor just hits too hard for my tastes. I did like how crispy the crisps were, more so than a regular potato chip. That ...

• was pleasant.

These crisps still have saturated fat and sodium despite being a little healthier for the body than the other bagged chips and those sold in containers. That being said, they are multigrain, and that’s a definite plus because multigrain is a heart-healthy ingredient that helps lower bad cholesterol levels. Will these crisps alone lower cholesterol? No, but a diet low in cholesterol and saturated fat will, and these chips do quality for such

a diet. I had them both as a snack item and to go with sandwiches, and they were good alternatives to chips in both cases, but of course, there are healthier alternatives to these, too.

I won’t purchase these chips again because as I said, they had too tangy of a ranch flavor for me, but I did enjoy them, until they upset my stomach. I’m still rating these crispy, tasty chip-like crisps an “8″ though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277051084350331/k2311a057/5.7.10