Pringles Multigrain Crisps Cheesy Cheddar
  • Now these crisps aren't what I would consider a health food, not at all, but they are a healthier alternative to regular potato chips
  • Of the three flavors these crisps are available in, I like this flavor the best, and that's why I'm rating it a 10

• by CirclingCanvas

I really like the concept behind multigrain crisps. They’re like potato chips, except a little easier on the body because they contain parts of grains that contribute to a healthier heart and lower bad cholesterol. Now these crisps aren’t what I would consider a health food, not at all, but they are a healthier alternative to regular potato chips.

There’s still saturated fat and a lot of sodium though, so keep that in mind.

These crisps have a really rich cheddar flavor. The marketing team for Pringles wasn’t exaggerating when they claimed these crisps were cheesy. They have a strong aroma to them and the moment I pop the can, I get hit with the real aroma of cheddar.

• The flavor of these crisps is even stronger. Every bite is loaded with cheddar flavoring and these crisps leave behind a powerful cheddar aftertaste. With the strong cheddar flavor, I’m actually surprised these crisps aren’t more fattening and unhealthy, as cheese does have quite a bit of fat in them. Moving on to the texture, these crisps, similar in
        shape to potato chips, are, indeed, crispy and crunchy. This is not a quite snack!

For a dollar seventy-nine a can, these crisps are worth the money and make for a flavorful snack or side addition to lunch. Of the three flavors these crisps are available in, I like this flavor the best, and that’s why I’m rating it a “10″.

Azriel says :

Thank you for this review. I just might go grab one now already. I usually do not buy this variant of pringles because locally there’s a bagged chips version that is much cheaper and it sure was tasty. I will give it a try and see if this ia worth the additional damage.

CirclingCanvas replies :

I liked them, hopefully you will as well Bagged chips do tend to be cheaper, but there are benefits to chips in a can, such as not as many small, broken pieces and they stay fresher, longer, thanks to the lid that does a good job of keeping the freshness in The way I look at it, spending a little more money is okay as long as the product is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277051084330331/k2311a057/5.7.10