Dell Studio 1737  » Computers  »
  • After using this computer for a couple of months and still haven't had one issue with it
  • Most people cannot afford their products and in my opinion they are just not worth the big investment
  • In my opinion, Dell makes the best quality computers and sells them at the best value available

• by trashers17

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A couple of months ago I had purchased a Dell Studio 1737. As always, Dell as sold me another great product.

My computer included 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, a wireless agn card and Windows 7 home premium for only

$900.

After using this computer for a couple of months and still haven’t had one issue with it.

It has never crashed, the speed of it is super and it is a great multi-tasker! It works for editing all kinds of multimedia, education purposes or even business work! I would buy this model again from Dell! I have always purchased my computers from Dell and they have never failed me.

Unlike Apple who makes decent computers but they are sold for a very ...

• Dell Studio 1737
      high price.

Most people cannot afford their products and in my opinion they are just not worth the big investment.

Its a laptop and well what if you drop it buy accident; well then now you are $3000 short and are in

the same place as before.

Dell has many competitors like HP, Apple, Toshiba, IBM and others.

In my opinion, Dell makes the best quality computers and sells them at the best value available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 197051084320331/k2311a057/5.7.10