Samsung Window Rotary Compressor Air Conditioner 2007 Model  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • Ten years ago, I bought a reciprocating Samsung air conditioner which was excellent even when the weather was absolutely burning hot
  • Two years ago, impressed by the quality of the Samsung air conditioner, I bought a new rotary Samsung air conditioner because I thought that it would be just as good as the first one and maybe even better
  • They filed the edges of the fan trying to fix this problem, and instead, they gave rise to a new problem
  • I was really disappointed with this air conditioner, however, I certainly recommend the old one to everyone and I am sure you will not be disappointed with it

• by Marcus Aurelius

Ten years ago, I bought a reciprocating Samsung air conditioner which was excellent even when the weather was absolutely burning hot. I still have it and it is working perfectly until this moment.

That was the old model, however.

thought that it would be just as good as the first one and maybe even better.

For the first six months, it worked quite well.

However, after the six months period it began to have problems.

Because of the great heat of the place I was living in, the chassis bent and the fan began hitting the radiator and loud, terrible ...

• noises started.

So the company people came and tried to fix it.

They filed the edges of the fan trying to fix this problem, and instead, they gave rise to a new problem! The fan became imbalanced when it rotated so it vibrated a lot.

The sound was like that of a train!

I did not like what was happening at all,

so I asked the company to replace the whole air conditioner with a new one.

So they replaced it after they tried to hedge.

Overall I’m not happy with this new Samsung Air Conditioner.

I was really disappointed with this air conditioner, however, I certainly recommend the old one to everyone and I am sure you will not be disappointed with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537051084310331/k2311a057/5.7.10