Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • When rating a disinfecting wipe there are several categories that I consider
  • I've noticed that at work, our department (which uses this brand of wipes) seems to miss work less often then other departments
  • Clorox has several different scents that you can choose from so this is less of an issue than with other brands
  • I prefer the citrus scent while I know other like different smells
  • In terms of quality, though, the extra cost is worth it

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

When it comes to using disinfectant wipes there are a few top notch brands that come to mind. One of these brands is Clorox. Clorox has a strong tradition of making solid disinfecting products and cleaners and have done a good job in the disinfecting wipes category.

When rating a disinfecting wipe there are

several categories that I consider. The first of these categories is how well the product works. While it is very tough to tell whether or not a disinfecting wipe actually prevents illness, this brand does seem to do a good job. I’ve noticed that at work, our department (which uses this brand of wipes) seems to miss work less often then other departments. So at least on the outside they seem to be effective.

Secondly, I also consider the scent of the product to be important. What good is a disinfecting wipe that keeps you healthy if the smell makes you nauseous? Clorox has several different scents that ...

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347051084290331/k2311a057/5.7.10