Yahoo! Games: Pool And Chess
  • I have played many online games, but in my opinion, Yahoo Games was the best site I could find for both one and multiplayer games
  • I love Yahoo pool because it allows me to play pool and billiard with people thousands of miles away
  • Another great thing that I like about Yahoo Pool is that I can chat with the person I'm playing with even if I do not know that person
  • I have made a lot of friends on Yahoo Pool and I would certainly enjoy making more and I do recommend this game for everyone of any age
  • I prefer playing Yahoo Chess than many other computer and online chess games became it lets me play with real people and not computers

• by Marcus Aurelius

I have played many online games, but in my opinion, Yahoo Games was the best site I could find for both one and multiplayer games. Although there are many games to choose from on Yahoo Games, I have two favorite games. One of them is Yahoo Pool.

I love Yahoo pool because it allows me to play pool and billiard with people thousands of miles away! I regularly play pool with my friends who are approximately two thousands miles away from

me, and I play with them everyday. Another great thing that I like about Yahoo Pool is that I can chat with the person I’m playing with even if I do not know that person. I have made a lot of friends on Yahoo Pool and I would certainly enjoy making more and I do recommend this game for everyone of any age.

The other game that I like on Yahoo Games is Yahoo Chess. Yahoo Chess is a multiplayer chess ...

• game which also provides me with the ability to play chess with people in different continents. That is something which I really like about all Yahoo multiplayer games. I prefer playing Yahoo Chess than many other computer and online chess games became it lets me play with real people and not computers. I also made a great deal of friends, who are smart by the way, on Yahoo Chess and I would certainly give the go for anyone who wants
        to play this wonderful game.

Yahoo Games is a fantastic website overall, I have benefited a lot from it and I would really like to see other people also making use of it. Even though Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Chess are my favorite games on Yahoo Games, there are also many other games which I play and like on that website which are some peoples favorite games, so do not be limited by my choices and go see it for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 217051084280331/k2311a057/5.7.10