Opel Astra GTC
  • I know that many people refuse black, specially in summer, but it's an elegant colour so I couldn't resist
  • The worst point that I found was the consumption
  • While I was using it I was very happy with it, and felt really confortable while driving, what I think is a very important thing to make you choose one car or another

• by Cal

This car is a really beautiful machine that made me feel confortable while driving it. What didn’t make me feel so confortable was the price, as it can be a little too expensive for a person with an average salary, but sometimes you have to give into your desire.

This model has three doors, and in my case I choose the gasoline model in black colour. I know

that many people refuse black, specially in summer, but it’s an elegant colour so I couldn’t resist.

The steering is very precise, so it’s better to be careful when driving.

It’s not specially noisy. When I’m driving very fast -but never over the speed limit-, even if it makes a noise, like every car, it’s not bothersome at all, as it can’t really be considered noisy.

The ...

• suspension is good, and it keeps really stable in curves. The acceleration is pretty good too, never giving me any bad surprise.

Another great thing is that when I’m driving quickly I don’t really feel like I’m doing so, what makes this car very confortable to drive. However, the brakes are not as precise as I was expecting, being sometimes even a little too hard.

The seats are

very confortable, specially for a person not specially tall like me.

The worst point that I found was the consumption. In my case, about 11 litres every 100 km.

However, there are too little bad points that I can find about this car. While I was using it I was very happy with it, and felt really confortable while driving, what I think is a very important thing to make you choose one car or another.

Lethabo says :

Hi, i am inlove with this car - Opel Astra GTC. I just got my lisence this month and I am ready to get my first car and the GTC has always been my first choice. Dont know much about the technical part of it but the structure of it make me melt the interior exterior . I was told that it was discontinued i`ve been trying to get a new one with no luck. If i buy it wont i have a problem maintaining it? Why was it discontinued anyway? Such a exquisite car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 97051084260231/k2311a057/5.7.10