Claim Jumper Restaurant in Tempe, Arizona  » Restaurants  »
1530 West Baseline Road, Tempe, Arizona
  • In 20 minutes, I had a delicious dinner in my hands

• by amym428

Almost all of my friends love Claim Jumper. They have huge portions, reasonable portions and a really cool, cabin-like atmosphere. It’s a great place to go out with friends or just go by yourself and enjoy a good meal.

I always choose Claim Jumper when I’m either really, really hungry (because their portion sizes are huge) or when I’m in the mood for Thanksgiving food. Their Roasted Turkey Supper is my number

one favorite meal here. It never disappoints.

There is a Claim Jumper just down the road from me, so I was able to order online at www.claimjumper.com, and have it ready to be picked up in 20 minutes! How easy is that?

In 20 minutes, I had a delicious dinner in my hands. It was warm and carefully package with each condiment in it’s own container. The Roasted Turkey Supper (only $13.95) included ...

• 4 huge slices of turkey, stuffing, red mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables with carrots, zucchini, squash and red onions, gravy, a huge biscuit, cranberry-orange relish and a side of butter. The turkey was moist and flavorful, the gravy a little too sweet for my tastes, but still very good. The mashed potatoes were a little hard, but had great home-cooked taste, the vegetables were to die for, and the biscuit delicious. Now
        the stuffing… it was WAY too salty. I don’t see how this could be their normal recipe. I’m sure something went wrong. If I had eaten my dinner in the restaurant, I would have probably commented on it. But, since I was at home, I just skipped the stuffing.

Overall, great meal for a great price. I even had enough leftover to feed my husband!

Next time, I think I’ll eat in though!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77051084120231/k2311a057/5.7.10