Equate Naproxen Sodium Tablets Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer  » Medicine  »
  • As a former user of Aleve, I found that the only over-the-counter pain reliever that works for my headaches is Naproxen
  • One day, on a strict budget, I decided to try the Equate knock-off of Aleve when I noticed it was much cheaper
  • For anyone who isn’t happy with Tylenol or Ibuprofen, I highly recommend this product

• by amym428

I have been buying the Equate Naproxen Sodium tablets (220 mg) for several years. As a former user of Aleve, I found that the only over-the-counter pain reliever that works for my headaches is Naproxen.

One day, on a strict budget, I decided to try the Equate knock-off of

Aleve when I noticed it was much cheaper. I took two tablets (the same amount I usually take of Aleve hoping to relieve my headache. To my surprise, Equate works just as well as the name-branded Aleve. It doesn’t upset my stomach and I don’t have any side effects from it.

From that day forward, Equate Naproxen Sodium tablets have been my “go-to” for headache relief. There is absolutely nothing I would change about this product.

The tablets look identical to Aleve’s. They are blue capsules, easy to swallow and the effects last just as long. I’m so ...

• Equate Naproxen Sodium Tablets Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
      happy I found this product because it will save me tons of money! I also suffer from scoliosis and have back pain nearly every day. On the worst days, I take my Equate Naproxen Sodium and it helps me get through the day. Even my chiropractor suggests I
      take it when I’m feeling sore!

This is something I always carry in my purse and am never without. Even my husband takes it now and hardly any pain reliever works for him, but this does!

For anyone who isn’t happy with Tylenol or Ibuprofen, I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267051084100231/k2311a057/5.7.10