Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap
  • It really takes time to have a fair skin by just using a simple soap, and so far, only Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap gives me amazing results which are really noticeable
  • The good thing is that significant effects can be totally noticed and you will not end up regretting for using the product
  • It has been a big problem for me to get rid of those “bacnes” before and thankfully, I’ve found Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap

• by aeczraln04

This has been the only skin lightening soap I have trusted for years. Not just because it makes my skin fairer but it really helps my scars to lighten, removes blemishes and makes my skin smoother.

It really takes time to have a fair skin by just using a simple soap, and so far, only Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap gives me amazing results which are really noticeable. Although, visible effects are not achieved as fast as what you’ve wanted it to be. Having a fair skin cannot be achieved by using Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap by

only a month or two, it really requires patience. The good thing is that significant effects can be totally noticed and you will not end up regretting for using the product.

Upon using Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap, my problems with the rashes I had at my back are gone, totally gone because you can’t even see any signs of rashes have appeared at my back. No scars, no rough skin, or even red marks. With these first results I have, I already get fascinated in using Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. Rashes which are commonly called ...

• as “bacnes” in different websites or magazines. It has been a big problem for me to get rid of those “bacnes” before and thankfully, I’ve found Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. Another results I have is when huge dark scars I had on my legs which are cause by vehicular accident have been lighten by Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap and those lighter scars in some areas are totally gone after several months of using this soap. Since I no longer have visible scars now, I still enjoy using Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. The reason is
        that, the product still continues to make my skin lighter and smoother.

In addition, like anything else, Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap still has some minimal downsides. It melts very quickly so before using the soap, you have to divide it by four to save other soap left. Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap is also quite expensive yet they always have promo like buy two soaps and you can have the other one discounted by 50%. And the least is that, Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap can make your skin very dry if you’re expose to direct sunlight.

Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap
    hannah says :

Have you used kojie san when you were pregnant..did you have any problems? Does it have an impact on the baby?

Galega says :

Hi Hannah,

You should not use this product during the pregnancy and breastfeeding stages. Your OBGyne will also support my view. It can have bad effect on your baby.

chel says :

Hello. Im 6 months pregnant and until now Im using the kojie san lightening Soap since i used this product 2009. The dermatologist tells me to stop that product. I just want to ask if there some negative effect this product to my baby. Because the dermatologist tells me to stop using whitening soap. Your answer is much helpful to me.

11 says :

Cancer Risks
    Kojic acid soap and kojic acid products are being researched for the possibility of carcinogens the product is not to be used by those who are pregnant or those who may become pregnant due to the ongoing research of carcinogenics in kojic acid.

michelle says :

i’m pregnant now and i just started using kojic soap.. just wanna know is there bad effect in your baby? u said ur six mos. and haven’t stop using it? is the baby okey even u are using kojic soap?

Galega says :

You should not use Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap during the pregnancy and then at breastfeeding stages. Please remember, pregnant and breastfeeding women aren’t recommended to use any whitening (or, slimming) products. These stages are quite crucial for your baby. Please follow rules.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051084040231/k2311a057/5.7.10