Mission Natural File Cart
  • I found this file cart when I was shopping for a file cabinet for our home office
  • So I bought it, along with some dark wood stain
  • I decided to stain the pieces before I assembled it
  • When I went to assemble it, I was happy that this one was much easier to put together than the last one I had purchased
  • I would recommend this file cart to anyone who is looking for a small table-style file cabinet that is attractive and functional without being too bulky or industrial-looking

• by mariekay

I found this file cart when I was shopping for a file cabinet for our home office. We had already tried one that didn’t work out, so I was looking to replace it with something similar. This cabinet was less expensive than the other one, at around $70. Even though it was less money, we would need to paint or stain it to match the rest of our furniture in the office since this piece came in natural wood finish and we needed something darker. I still liked the looks of it though, and I liked that it had one large file drawer as well as a shelf and a table top to place office equipment. I also liked that it looked like a table rather

than a metal file cabinet. It was attractive and functional. So I bought it, along with some dark wood stain.

I decided to stain the pieces before I assembled it. So, I just laid everything out in the garage, I sanded and stained it the color I wanted and then let it dry overnight.

When I went to assemble it, I was happy that this one was much easier to put together than the last one I had purchased. Everything on this file cart seemed to line up perfectly, and I had the whole thing together in less than 30 minutes. The pieces felt heavy and sturdy and looked very attractive. The stain I had chosen matched nicely with the other furniture in the office.

I filled the ...

• file cart with files and was impressed that the drawer was large enough to accommodate all the files. The drawer also opened and closed very easily and glided nicely along the tracks. The file cart could also be used as a nightstand or an end table, as it looks more like a decorative piece of furniture than a file cabinet.

I was glad I found this piece of furniture, especially after a bad experience with another file cabinet. This one is surprisingly high quality for the price, and even though we had to stain it to the color we wanted, I still have less money into it than I did the other one. This file cart was one of the least expensive one we saw, and yet it

is one of the best. The wood is solid and high quality and I expect this file cart to last us a long time. I use it to keep all my files, and I use the shelf for phone books or product manuals. On the top of the file cart I set our fax machine and it fits perfectly.

I would recommend this file cart to anyone who is looking for a small table-style file cabinet that is attractive and functional without being too bulky or industrial-looking. I think it’s a great value for the price. It’s hard to find anything that is this nice for only $60. Don’t waste your money on any other file cabinet, this one is great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 577051083920231/k2311a057/5.7.10