Black & Decker 18V Hand Vac - PHV1800  » Housewares  »
  • I found this cordless, hand held vacuum for around $50, and decided it would be perfect for what I needed
  • I really find this feature convenient, and I love not having to deal with bags with this vacuum
  • Even stubborn pet hair get sucked right in with no problem with this vac
  • I would recommend this vacuum to anyone who is looking for a powerful hand held vacuum
  • For $50, I think it's a great value since we use it for so many things and it does a great job of vacuuming

• by mariekay

I originally bought this vacuum for our trailer when we go camping. The trailer has to be vacuumed often, and a regular upright vacuum is to heavy and bulky to bring with us or keep in the trailer. I found this cordless, hand held vacuum for around $50, and decided it would be perfect for what I needed. Before I used it, I didn’t have really high expectations since I had used other hand held vacuums in the past that had poor suction, or ran out of power really quickly. With this vacuum, though, I loved it the first time I used it because of its design and power.

I have since used the vacuum for the trailer, and also in the home. I have found that the vacuum works

great for steps, and we have two sets of steps in our home that need to be vacuumed frequently. My favorite thing about this vacuum is that it’s cordless and lightweight, making it easily portable from indoors to outdoors, up and down the stairs, and anywhere I need to use it. My husband uses it for both of our cars, and it reaches into every tight spot imaginable.

For camping, I use it to clean up the dirt that seems to get tracked in on the floor and carpet. I also use it to vacuum off the furniture and bedding in the trailer. The small nozzle on the end makes it easy to get into corners, too. The nozzle pivots and locks into 10 different positions, making it able ...

• to reach any small area. It is also easy to grip and hold on to because of the material on the handle. It’s easy to maneuver into corners and small spaces with minimal effort. The vacuum has a dust compartment inside that can be emptied when it’s full. I really find this feature convenient, and I love not having to deal with bags with this vacuum.

The vacuum has a really strong suction for great cleaning power. This vacuum has stronger suction than any other hand held vacuum I have used. It picks up everything from dirt, crumbs, hair, and dust easily and quickly. Even stubborn pet hair get sucked right in with no problem with this vac. It also last a long time on one charge,

unlike most other rechargeable vacs. I have never had it run out of power while I’ve been using it, I just do the vacuuming I need, and then charge it up again. The vacuum charges really fast, so it’s always ready for use when I need it.

I would recommend this vacuum to anyone who is looking for a powerful hand held vacuum. Don’t waste your money on any other hand held vac. This one is a great product, and worth every penny. For $50, I think it’s a great value since we use it for so many things and it does a great job of vacuuming. I plan to keep this vacuum for a long time and get many more uses out of it. Great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537051083910231/k2311a057/5.7.10