Free Gift Cards  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I don't need all of that but everyone I know could use a gift card to help out

• by Mary D
      I get alot of emails from Wal Mart and Target and places like that, telling me I will recieve these free money cards and when I click on the icon,

they tell me I have to sign up for a lot of things I don’t need. Like debt consolidation, home loans, educational coarses and stuff like that. I don’t need ...

• all of that but everyone I know could use a gift card to help out. I got so upset the first two or three times I opened these emails. After
        that I just delete them now. They are all good I guess, if you need all that other junk. Once again we are back to there is no such thing as free money from anyone.

Free Gift Cards
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602511108390330/k2311a1125/11.25.06