Aviva Water Totter Pool Toy, Model 17005  » Housewares  »
  • Last year I bought this pool totter for the kids because it looked like a lot of fun and something that the kids 5 and older could enjoy
  • The toy was around $35, and I thought that was a good price for a toy like this so I purchased it
  • I would recommend inflating it this way, because to blow it up would take a long time
  • The toy says that the weight limit is 100 pounds, which would only fit 2 small children, but my son is 100 pounds just by himself and his friends are about the same, and the toy had no problem supporting 200 pounds
  • For $35 I consider it to be a great value and something we will enjoy this summer too

• by mariekay

We put up a pool a while back, one of the Intex 4′ deep pools that can be set up each summer and then taken down in the. The kids love it, and we all spend a lot of time in the pool during the summer. I also have day care kids, neighbor kids, and family that all like to swim and play in the pool. I have purchased several accessories and toys to make pool time even more fun. Last year I bought this pool totter for the kids because it looked like a lot of fun and something that the kids 5 and older could enjoy.

The toy is essentially a teeter-totter for the pool. It’s and inflatable toy that floats above the water and

hold two kids on seats on wither side, and has handles for them to hold on to. They then are supposed to rock back and forth similar to a playground teeter totter. The toy was around $35, and I thought that was a good price for a toy like this so I purchased it. I did not see an actual display model, so I bought it based on the picture on the box.

When I got the toy home, I inflated it with an air pump. I would recommend inflating it this way, because to blow it up would take a long time. The toy was large, larger than I thought it would be and it took up quite a bit of space in out small pool.

• Our pool is 18′ rounds, so it was large enough to accommodate the toy, it just took up a substantial amount of space.

The kids were excited to try it out, but soon realized it was quite difficult to get on the toy. Our pool is above ground and freestanding, so this toy would probably work better for an underground pool that the child could stand on the side of the pool and then jump on to the toy. The kids had to stand on the ladder to get on this toy, and even then, it took quite a few tried before they made it on. Once they were on it, they loved it. The toy says that the weight limit is 100 pounds, which would only fit

2 small children, but my son is 100 pounds just by himself and his friends are about the same, and the toy had no problem supporting 200 pounds. The kids had a great time on the pool totter and it soon became one of our favorite toys. The only thing I would caution is to keep a close watch on the kids while they are using it, because it’s potentially dangerous if the kids get to rough So far we haven’t had any major accidents with it though.

I would recommend this pool toy to anyone looking for something to keep the kids entertained in the pool. For $35 I consider it to be a great value and something we will enjoy this summer too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537051083820231/k2311a057/5.7.10