Free Government Money  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Government Grants and Government Money are both scams to get you to mail in a big fee for a kit on how to find these monies, but when you get the kits, then you still have to go through a big mess of paper work and send in more money

• by Mary D
      For people looking for free money, you might as well forget it. There is no such thing.

but when you get the kits, then you still have to go through a big mess of paper work and send in more money.

I have yet to see anyone get any of these monies.

To start with if I had money to ...

• spare to get this kit from them, then I wouldn’t need their money at all.

I was only trying to get a grant for helping me publish a book and to help me live on untill I got my book wrote and published.

/> I was terribly dishearted when I recieved my kit and learned that I was going to have to put out still more money to recieve any help at all.

I could have used the money I already put out on it for something more important.

kelly says :

If all these websites are out there and some one like me is very cautious, I don`t even buy lottery tickets, What can some one like myself 37 years old trying to finish an online distance education course in gemological appraising and start my own business ?

Galega says :

You can start your own business without relying on these scams and getting hooked with a fraud. Invest in something that interests you, not what people says are trendy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602511108380330/k2311a1125/11.25.06