Ostrich Folding Chaise Lounge Chair
  • What I love about it is that it takes the normal problems of laying on your stomach into consideration
  • One more problem with a traditional lounger is where to put your arms

• by mariekay

This chaise lounger is one of my favorite pieces of outdoor furniture that I own. I received it last summer as a gift and I have gotten a lot of use out of it since then. The lounger is perfect for laying out in the sun, and it’s unique and different form most lounge chairs. The lounger has openings in the side so when I am laying out in the sun and I am trying to tan my back, there is a place for my arms to go. I just slip my arms through the slots and they hang down and rest on the grass or sand beneath me. The lounger also has a hollow area so I can lay completely face-down. The hollow area is similar

to that found on a massage table. It’s perfect is you want to place a book on the ground and read while you are laying out on your stomach.

It also has a fold-over pillow that covers the opening in case you want to lay on your back. Then it functions as a regular lounger. It folds completely making it easily portable. When you are laying in it, you can adjust the chair to the angle you want. This chair is perfect to bring to the beach. What I love about it is that it takes the normal problems of laying on your stomach into consideration. With most loungers, there is no place to put your face and you need to turn your head to ...

• one side or the other, causing neck pain. Or, you need to put your face right into the pillow or whatever you are laying on. Also, with traditional loungers, you cannot read a book easily while laying on your stomach unless you stretch your arms way out in front of you and bend your neck back, which gets uncomfortable. One more problem with a traditional lounger is where to put your arms. There is usually barely enough room to keep your arms at your sides. With this lounger, all those problems are solved. You have a place for your face, you can read easily while laying on your stomach, and you have a space for your arms.

I bring this lounger with me camping, to the beach,

or I just use it in my back yard. Every time I go to the beach with it, I get comments on it. The concept is such a good idea, it’s a wonder someone didn’t think of it sooner. It’s so much better than a normal lounge chair and it beats laying on a beach towel on the sand. It’s easy to fold up and carry around, too. For around $35, the lounger is a great value. It’s a good purchase, and also makes a very creative gift for anyone who enjoys laying out in the sun or going to the beach. I would recommend this lounger to anyone. I love the chair and I am even considering purchasing another one. Great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 577051083780231/k2311a057/5.7.10