Neutrogena Clean Conditioner - Replenishing  » Cosmetics  »
  • Because of all the product I put into my hair, I occasionally experience build-up that requires me to use a clarifying shampoo
  • I recently found Neutrogena's Clean Conditioner and I decided to purchase it to use on those days when I was trying to remove all the build-up form my hair
  • So, I bought it for around $5, and the next time I needed a clarifying shampoo, I used the conditioner with it
  • When I rinsed it out I noticed that it rinsed out really clean
  • I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is looking for a heavy conditioner to make your hair soft

• by mariekay

Depending on what season it is and what the weather is doing outside, my hair responds by either being dry, frizzy, coarse, curly, thick, or all of those things. On humid days, I need a lot of products to keep my hair under control. Also, if I wear it in its naturally curly state, I need more product to keep the curls defined and not frizzy. If I am straightening my hair, which I do most often, I need a product that will make my hair sleek and straight and also hold the style while preventing frizz. I use different hair sprays,

conditioners, shampoos, gels, serums, oils, and other hair treatments depending on what my hair needs are for that day. Because of all the product I put into my hair, I occasionally experience build-up that requires me to use a clarifying shampoo. I recently found Neutrogena’s Clean Conditioner and I decided to purchase it to use on those days when I was trying to remove all the build-up form my hair. I figured I could use it with a clarifying conditioner and it would prevent the heavy build up that other conditioners can cause.

So, I bought it for around $5, and the next time I needed a clarifying shampoo, I used the conditioner with it. The conditioner came out of the bottle quite thick, but it didn’t feel heavy on my hair. The smell was okay, nothing special, very light. When I rinsed it out I noticed that it rinsed out really clean. Other conditioners leave my hair slimy and slick, but this one felt almost like I had not even conditioned at all once it was rinsed out. I was tempted to apply another conditioner to may hair because it rinsed out so clean it almost felt like I had just used shampoo. But ...

• Neutrogena Clean Conditioner - Replenishing
      I didn’t wan to start adding build up that I was trying to remove.

When I went to style my hair, I noticed that it felt clean and it looked shiny. I still needed to put some product in to get it claimed down because it was “poofy” after I blew it dry. I needed a little something to help de-tangle it to get the comb through, too. I also had to add some olive oil to the ends because the conditioner left them rather dry. This conditioner appeared to do what it was supposed to, and that was to be a “Clean” conditioner.

The conditioner would only be appropriate for me to use with the clarifying shampoo, because most of the time, this conditioner would not offer sufficient moisture to my dry hair.

Overall I like this conditioner and think it works well to not weigh my hair down. It keeps it bouncy and full. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to use it with a clarifying shampoo. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who is looking for a heavy conditioner to make your hair soft. This one is good to use about once a week in between your heavier conditioners.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051083750231/k2311a057/5.7.10