Armani Mania  » Perfume  »
  • When he's away from home, I open the closet and I can still smell him

• by PattyBoop
      For guys… remember one thing… you should never have to buy your own cologne! Your partner will always buy it for you because we want you to smell good and we buy you what we want you to smell like ;) Anyways, I definetely recommend Armani Mania for men… where my fiance wears it… it stays on him forever

and ever. After he takes off his shirt… I just walk around with it.

When he’s away from home, I open the closet and I can still smell him.

Honestly, it’s a very sexy smell and women will love it… I promise.

:) My dad was the first one to use it and when he finished the bottle I ...

• took it with me.

I was sitting back at my apartment and I always smell it from time to time.

I just moved to FL from Venezuela and I still miss my daddy from time to time.

Therefore, the smell reminds me of him because he just has to spray cologne on everytime he finishes showering! It’s such a

good habit… because God knows my mom must have loved it.

Getting a little off topic here… when I met my fiance, the first night I went out with him, I smelled his chest and neck and I said… “Please don’t tell me that you’re wearing Armani Mania??!! Cause that’s my favorite cologne.

” And well, that’s pretty much all he wear now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562511108370330/k2311a1125/11.25.06