John Stamos the actor  » People  »
1.5
  • John Stamos is somebody who I think got lucky because I honestly do not see any talent in this guy
  • When he was on Full house and a few other shows he just couldn’t act and he was not fun nor was he entertaining to watch, he was just boring
  • I do not recommend that you become a fan of this guy, at all and I for one will not be a fan of him because he sucks and he has no talent in my eyes

• by thereviewerat1

John Stamos is somebody who I think got lucky because I honestly do not see any talent in this guy. On the show Full house he played Uncle Jesse and he did such a horrible job at it.

The way this guy looked really amused me because he looked like

a drunk on the show.

His long hair was ridicules and his TV persona was stupid and he just seems like he has to try and be nice, he basically is a jerk in my opinion and I think he comes off as a very fake person.

Stamos is also in horrible shape and I am sorry too say this but his acting skills suck.

When he was on Full house and a few other shows he just couldn’t act and he was not fun nor was he entertaining to watch, he was just boring.

Even when he finally cut ...

• John Stamos the actor
      off his hair he still just looked average and there was nothing appealing about his looks at all.

Everything from how he talks to how he looks too how he acts seems all fake.

When he talks he sounds like he is trying to make his voice sound softer and

sweeter than what it really is, this really annoys me when I hear him speak.

I do not recommend that you become a fan of this guy, at all and I for one will not be a fan of him because he sucks and he has no talent in my eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 527051083630131/k2311a057/5.7.10