Bones TV Episode: The Witch in the Wardrobe  » TV  »
2.5
  • This could have been an exciting case but it was actually a bit dull at times with the only really interesting thing was finding a body from one of the original Salem witches
  • But, I think I was expecting a bit more from this one and it just didn’t live up to my expectations
  • Perhaps they should avoid letting Reichs write any more episodes

• by Review Vigilante

I kind of suspected all the hype about Kathy Reichs writing the script to last night’s episode of Bones, The Witch in the Wardrobe, would lead to some disappointment. And, I was right.

While an OK episode, this one actually was a bit weaker than expected and I just didn’t enjoy it as much as I have

other episodes in the series.

This one had Booth and Bones investigating the apparently murder and burning of a witch, with a local Wicca group as the main suspect in the slaying (or the man who hired the woman to put a hex on his ex-wife, depending on which clues you wanted to pay attention to).

This ...

• could have been an exciting case but it was actually a bit dull at times with the only really interesting thing was finding a body from one of the original Salem witches.

But, the main story ended up being Hodgins and Angela after they are arrested and conveniently put in the same jail cell.

You knew they

were going to eventually get back together; though the surprise wedding was an unexpected twist (don’t you need witnesses for that?).

Like I said before, it was an OK episode.

But, I think I was expecting a bit more from this one and it just didn’t live up to my expectations.

Perhaps they should avoid letting Reichs write any more episodes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 107051082941231/k2311a057/5.7.10