That 70s Show TV Episode: First Date
2.5
  • I loved how they were all standing in the driveway taking photos as the couple tried to get away
  • We also learned Hyde wanted Donna to himself but screwed up when he asked her to study with him on Valentine’s Day rather than just asking her out on a date
  • If you haven’t seen it before, it is worth checking out at least once because it is both funny and it really does give you some valuable insight into the characters that makes some of the later episodes make much more sense

• by Review Vigilante

I went home for lunch today and, since I had the house to myself (everyone was out running errands), I ended up watching some TV. There wasn’t much on so I ended up watching a re-run of That 70s Show; First Date.

This is apparently an episode from the first season and I never saw

it before.

But, it was pretty good.

Eric asks Donna out on a date for the first time and we learn a couple things.

First, their parents are insane.

I loved how they were all standing in the driveway taking photos as the couple tried to get away.

God that was funny.

We also learned ...

• Hyde wanted Donna to himself but screwed up when he asked her to study with him on Valentine’s Day rather than just asking her out on a date.

I never knew that.

I figured he developed feelings for her later, after her and Eric began dating.

I didn’t know he was after her from the

start and Eric just beat him to the punch.

In any case, this was a pretty good episode.

If you haven’t seen it before, it is worth checking out at least once because it is both funny and it really does give you some valuable insight into the characters that makes some of the later episodes make much more sense.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 107051082931231/k2311a057/5.7.10