The Simpson’s TV Episode: To Surveil With Love  » TV  »
2.5
  • When I first saw the commercials for the new Simpson’s episode To Surveil With Love, I have to admit, I thought it would be better
  • I love how the entire town overreacts and decides to put up security cameras everywhere
  • But, I think it missed the opportunity to take things further
  • Why is the color of her hair suddenly an issue
  • It was an OK episode but not one that I really enjoyed as much as others I’ve seen in the series

• by Review Vigilante

When I first saw the commercials for the new Simpson’s episode To Surveil With Love, I have to admit, I thought it would be better. The episode, which has Springfield in a panic after Homer accidentally leaves plutonium at a diner and it causes a huge detonation, has its moments.

I love how the entire town overreacts

and decides to put up security cameras everywhere.

But, I think it missed the opportunity to take things further.

I mean, the episode was almost over by the time Bart discovers the one blindspot in town behind their own house and Homer takes advantage of it by charging people money to do what they wanted in it ...

• (I’m not sure why Marge was so offended by it considering she seemed kind of ticked off about the cameras).

And, that part with people thinking Lisa is stupid because of her blonde hair was also a bit weak.

She’s the smartest kid in the school.

Why is the color of her hair suddenly an issue? I

just seems like they really struggled to come up with filler material this time around.

Her eventually changing the color of her hair was so predictable it pretty much ruined any jokes that would have come from it.

It was an OK episode but not one that I really enjoyed as much as others I’ve seen in the series.

I wouldn’t recommend it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 107051082911231/k2311a057/5.7.10