Bucky Badger Cheese Puffs  » Food  »
2.5
  • I normally like supporting Wisconsin brands, but if you come across these, I would recommend avoiding them

• by Review Vigilante

I recently purchased a bag of Bucky Badger Cheese Puffs for my family to snack on during movie night. They were cheaper than the other brands that were available and I figured there wouldn’t be much difference in taste.

I was sure wrong about that.

These are some of the most disgusting cheese

puffs I have ever eaten and I have eaten quite a few cheaply made brands of them in the past.

They are extremely greasy and salty and I can’t even taste the cheese on them (though there appears to be cheese on them).

Normally, I will buy a bag of cheese puffs and ...

• they will be gone in a matter of a couple days, if we don’t eat them the night we open them.

But, in this case, most of the bag is still sitting in our pantry collecting dust because none of us wanted any more after the first small bowl of them.

That should

give you an idea about just how disgusting these things are.

I would rather eat some of the stale chips that are still in there.

I normally like supporting Wisconsin brands, but if you come across these, I would recommend avoiding them.

They might be cheaper than the other guys but there is a big reason why.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277051082901231/k2311a057/5.7.10