Spring Flower by Creed perfume
  • After testing and trying some perfume tester, I found a traditional smell of fragrance in that perfume store
  • I asked the price to the sales lady and she said that one bottle of this perfume product will cost me USD 122
  • That's why I decided to buy this perfume and use it if I have special occasion only

• by reviewlover

I was looking for a special perfume that can give me feminine smell when I wear it. I went to the store and looked for the right perfume that I want. After testing and trying some perfume tester, I found a traditional smell of fragrance in that perfume store. The perfume is called Spring Flower. And it’s launched by

Creed. Some people probably knew already that Creed started to launch their perfume products since long time, so they really know what they are offering to their customer.

And I am in love with the Spring Flower by Creed at that time. I asked the price to the sales lady and she said that one bottle of this perfume product ...

• will cost me USD 122. Wow! That’s an expensive perfume since I will only get 1.0 oz of perfume. But I really like the smell of this fragrance. A combination between some juice fruits likepeach, apricot, melon, and apple with some feminine flowers like jasmine and rose, make this perfume smell so feminine. It’s a real lady perfume,in my
        opinion. I never smell something like this from my other perfume collection. That’s why I decided to buy this perfume and use it if I have special occasion only.

If you are looking for something special, just try to find this perfume. You will be surprise with the fragrance that you will get when you wear it. Trust me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563051082701131/k2311a053/5.3.10