Biore Pore Pack Japanese Cleansing Strip  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product now offers the special smell from Sakura flowers which I believe is a symbol of Japanese flowers
  • After using this product for few days, the problem that I have on the skin slowly disappear

• by reviewlover

I used Biore product few years ago when I was still a teenager, but last few weeks, I am using it again. This time, I need Cleansing Strip that I can get from Biore product.

I have a little skin problem on my nose.There are too many white stuffs on the skin. It looked like fat on my skin. Maybe because my skin become too oily when we moved back to Asia which has tropical weather.

To remove those white stuffs, I need Biore Cleansing

Strip. I used the same kind of product from Biore long time ago,and since it worked at that time, I should use it again now.

But this time, I choose Biore Pore Pack Japanese Cleansing strip. This one has special fragrance that I did not see few years ago in the store. This product now offers the special smell from Sakura flowers which I believe is a symbol of Japanese flowers.

And I was right. After using this product for few days, the problem that ...

• I have on the skin slowly disappear. Every time I put the cleansing strip on my nose, looked like it sucked the oil and the white fat on the skin surface of my nose. Of course, this is what I want. I got the same result that I got few years ago. That’s why I should not wait too long to get Biore Cleansing Strip product when I have this kind of problem on my skin.

I normally use it after I clean my

skin face with cleansing. Then put the cleansing strip on the skin surface of my nose. Leave it for few minutes, after that take it out from the skin. You will see the different before and after the treatment that you just did.

I am satisfied with this product from Biore. And more important information that you need to know, the price of this product is not expensive at all. For less than 5 dollar, you can get the product in the store here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051082591131/k2311a053/5.3.10