Sony MDR-ED12LP Earphones  » Electronics  »
  • I know I always had that problem, and it truly hindered me from enjoying the full potential of a song
  • When it actually arrived to my house, it felt utterly amazing of sliding the ear buds tightly and confidently in my ear
  • I highly recommend this set of earphones for anyone in search for a high quality set of earphones

• by Chee154

When you often listen to your music, do you sometimes press those standard iPod earphones into your ear a little harder to get a much deeper or vibrant sound? Don’t you hate it when listening to your music, you always have that peeving feeling of thinking your earphones are always about to fall out of your ear? Or not tight enough in your ear? I know I always had that problem, and it truly hindered me from enjoying the full potential of a song. Because if you haven’t found out, when you press earphones deeper into your ear; you begin to hear tones or supplements of a song that you never knew existed. There’s always to particular things to look for when buying a set of

earphones; the quality and the price.

Since money does not flow in by the loads for me, when I looked for a new pair of earphones; I was forced to look past the high-tech-one-hundred-dollar-sound-canceling-wireless selection and into the more economical selection provided. However, while pricing way important, the quality of the earphones mattered highly as well.

Because what would be the point in buying a low quality set of earphones if it had no difference from the ones that come with the iPod (or mp3). When you look into those earphones that look shiny or graphic and generally “cool looking”, though those may look fancy and nice; their specs are as banal as a $5 pair of earphones bought from a bookstore.

So then I began ...

• to look around, and with extensive research and dedication, I looked upon the Sony MDR-ED12LP. When comparing the fairly cheap price ($10) to the other earphones of the general range of price; not only did the Sony MDR-ED12LP have a much greater quality, but was better than the ones around the $20-30 price range as well.

When it actually arrived to my house, it felt utterly amazing of sliding the ear buds tightly and confidently in my ear. The way the ear buds are designed is to allow the “output” literally deeper in your ear to provide substantial sound quality.

Furthermore, the earphones felt as if it was glued to my ear because no matter what; they never seemed to fall out. However, while the quality

and pricing of the ear phones is great, the earphone cord is excessively long.

To give you a representation, I could place my iPod on a table and walk around six full steps without the earphones falling out. I personally found it to be quite annoying with the extended cord, but maybe an extend cord could be applied in a positive way.

Overall, in the standard of pricing and quality, the Sony MDR-ED12LP proves to be praxis of what is to be considered “cheap and good”. Costing merely $10, the Sony MDR-ED12LP has opened up a new spectrum of music to the same songs I’ve been listening to for years.

I highly recommend this set of earphones for anyone in search for a high quality set of earphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163051082561131/k2311a053/5.3.10