Pantene pro-V Anti-Dandruff shampoo  » Health  »
  • Dandruff is a very common problem, and in my case, I haven't always had it
  • After the shower I noticed that while using this shampoo my hair not only had a nice smell, but it also felt soft
  • I have used other products that work better and help to get rid of this problem for a long term, but unfortunately, even if this is a great shampoo in my opinion, it's not as effective as it should be

• by Cal

Dandruff is a very common problem, and in my case, I haven’t always had it. There was a time when my hair was extremely dry, and it caused the dandruff to appear. Then I had to look for a shampoo special to get rid of it, and I tried Pantene pro-V Anti-Dandruff shampoo.

Pantene is a very famous brand, so I had good expectations on it. The bottle design is attractive, making people feel more inclined to buy it, or at least

it worked with me.

I followed the instructions in the bottle for a while: Apply it with my hair wet, massage my head well and let it make effect for a few minutes. The first thing that I liked about this shampoo is its smell.

Pantene products usually have a really nice smell, and people always told me how nicely my hair scent was. It made me feel good with myself.

This shampoo is also dense enough so you don’t have to ...

• use a big quantity of the product every time you wash your hair. That’s a good thing, as some shampoos are a little too liquid and you have to use a lot of the product every time.

After the shower I noticed that while using this shampoo my hair not only had a nice smell, but it also felt soft. I always use a conditioner, but even so my hair felt softer than usual.

About its price, it’s average with other shampoos

that are specially made for problems like dandruff. The bad point is that it didn’t work as well as I expected, and it didn’t completely get rid of my dandruff.

It seemed to dissapear while I was using it, but as soon as I stopped using it, the dandruff came back. I have used other products that work better and help to get rid of this problem for a long term, but unfortunately, even if this is a great shampoo in my opinion, it’s not as effective as it should be.

Pantene pro-V Anti-Dandruff shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051082551131/k2311a053/5.3.10