The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove  » Housewares  »
  • So I know what you are thinking, you are wondering why in the heck am I about to talk about another stainless steel item
  • My being a woman, means that I love to change my mind
  • I got to the point where I got tired of dealing with it so I decided to buy a new one
  • There are so many things that I like about the The FGDS3065KF 30'' Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove and for $1,700, it was well worth the purchase
  • If I could get it for free, I think I still would complain

• by crystalowy

So I know what you are thinking, you are wondering why in the heck am I about to talk about another stainless steel item. Well I have my moments when I want to share my thoughts on big purchases i have made over a small amount of time. As you may know I’m redoing my kitchen right now. If you don’t know, then now you do. I’ve been in my kitchen for a while, long enough to want something different. My being a woman, means that I love to change my mind. no matter what it is, if I get tired of it, I’m going to change it up a bit. Thats what happened with my Kitchen. I got tired of it. I wanted to do something different so thats what I did.I went looking for

a new stove because my old one wasn’t up to part what so ever. I mean really I had missing burners that weren’t working. I was cooking on two burners at a time, which made cooking a whole entire meal about a year to finish up.

I got to the point where I got tired of dealing with it so I decided to buy a new one. I chose the The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove for many reasons. But the main reason was because it had working isles that I could actually use. I needed something reliable and something that would make my time in the kitchen lessen.

There are so many things that I like about the The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove and for $1,700, it was well worth the purchase. Wehn my husband and I got it home you better believe that our old stove had already made it to stove heaven. We didn’t waste any time getting up out of there and ready to go for the new one. I felt bad at first because that stove really did us some justice for a long time. But there comes a time when everything must go.

The The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove is definitely one of a kind. The look of it is conventional, there isn’t anything special on the outside of it that makes you go wow. But the way it functions gets a definite WOW. First f all let me tell you that I have a self cleaner on this bad boy. This is something that was needed because I hate cleaning my ...

• The FGDS3065KF 30'' Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove
      oven and so does my husband. I hate having to get done and dirty with my oven because that really is a job in itself.

Another thing I liked about the The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove is that it was stainless steel like my refrigerator. So I was in the business. Talk about putting together your kitchen well.

I love the preheat option and I also love the little area that has a chicken nugget bottom. So if I want to make the kids chicken nuggets, all I have to do is utilize the bottom tray for that. Less dishes for me.Theres a timer on the The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove that allows me to not have to worry about turning off the stove if need be which makes me feel alot

safer. I have a bad habit of forgetting what I’m doing, especially when it comes to cooking food.

The warming draw is my favorite. Most of the time when I cook dinner, I cook it early. So there is nothing like having a place that allows you to keep your food warm until it’s time to eat dinner.

I love the The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove so far, it cooks well and it makes my life easier in the kitchen. It’s almost like having a stove that cooks for you.Of course the only thing I would change about the The FGDS3065KF 30′’ Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range stove is the price but I think that will be my argument about anything I buy. If I could get it for free, I think I still would complain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533051082321031/k2311a053/5.3.10