Lush cosmetics shops and online
  • I have to say that I’m impressed by them
  • So buying online may be the answer, if you want avoid chatting to the staff
  • For an ethical cosmetic purchaser, Lush is definitely the place to be
  • From all the products I’ve tried from Lush and I’ve tried quite a few, I like all of them

• by 1974haze

Lush cosmetics sell via the high street or online. I have to say that I’m impressed by them. They pick up where the Body Shop left off in terms of ethical values. Unlike many other cosmetics companies Lush don’t test on animals nor do they do business with people that do test on animals. They are recommended by animal rights organisation uncaged.co.uk. Furthermore, they make lovely

products. The packaging is eye-catching, the cosmetics smell good and are stock full of good ingredients which are listed on the products. Most of the products are vegetarian and some are vegan. Lush even make products where the profits go entirely to charity.

On the negative side, depending on your viewpoint, staff do rather pounce on you when you enter Lush shops. The staff are helpful ...

• and friendly, they will talk to you about Lush’s policies, ingredients and are well-trained but if you just wan to browse, it can be a little intimidating. So buying online may be the answer, if you want avoid chatting to the staff. You can buy online at their website and it’s available in a range of different languages.

For an ethical cosmetic purchaser, Lush is definitely the place

to be. From all the products I’ve tried from Lush and I’ve tried quite a few, I like all of them. They are not cheap but you cant really place a value on ethics. I particularly like their bath bombs and soap slices. They are very pretty and some of them have sparkley bits in.

If you haven’t tried out Lush cosmetics, they are well worth testing out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051082311031/k2311a053/5.3.10