Veet in shower hair remover cream for dry skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • The packaging indicates that you can use it in 3 minutes, however, my experience has shown that it takes rather longer for the hair to come away
  • Overall I like Veet in shower hair removal cream

• by 1974haze

Veet in shower hair remover cream for dry skin containing shea butter and lilly has an obvious benefit, you can use it whilst you are having a shower. There is no need to shower, stop, hair remove then shower again. You can simply apply whilst in the shower.

it takes rather longer for the hair to come away. Although it does depend on your hair’s thickness. I would not describe it as any more moisturising than other hair remover creams. Yet it does work and if you accidently the cream whilst in the shower, it doesn’t just rinse off. You need to allow enough water to run over the cream before it ...

• rinses away. In shower hair removing creams like Veet do save time, it works fairly quickly and you can wash your hair whilst the cream is working but like any other hair remover cream, it is messy and long-winded to apply. Shaving is much easier to do.

Despite the fact I tried Veet in shower hair removal cream for dry skin, this version cannot be used on

sensitive areas like the bikini line. Don’ be tempted to try it there, use a hair removal cream that is specially designed for sensitive areas.

Overall I like Veet in shower hair removal cream. It doest smell too bad (hair removing cream usually has a strong smell), works well and saves time in comparison to hair removal creams that are used outside the shower. I recommend it.

bernanda says :

i used veet for the first time and I rinsed my legs and my hands, About 15 minutes after i started worrying because i had read the bottle and it said not to injest or to get into cuts. i have one cut on my leg and i never washed my hands that well. I started sweating and feeling sick. What would happen if i got a tiny bit into my mouth? should i worry? My legs are not tingling or anything.

1974haze replies :

If you live in the UK call NHS Direct and seek advice from them or make appointment with your GP. Also, if you get it in your mouth, dont swallow it, rinse your mouth out with water. Rinse it out of cuts too and get medical advice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051082301031/k2311a053/5.3.10