Dollar Tree Store 2842
3010 Old Hollow Road, Walkertown, NC 27051
  • To get some great values, I highly recommend shopping at Dollar Tree store #2842

• by vpriddy
      The Dollar Tree store #2842 has always had some great deals. I visited the store in the early afternoon. There were about a dozen customers in the Dollar Tree store.

When I entered the store, the cashier near the door greeted me warmly. She

was very friendly.

Later, I was looking for some cough syrup and another employee stocking the shelves was very helpful in assisting me in finding the syrup. The shelves in the Dollar Tree store were well stocked.

There were some boxes of stock sitting out on ...

• the floor. One of the sales associates was stocking the shelves.

Promotional items were displayed in one area making them easy to find. The Dollar Tree store offers a huge variety of items.

I liked being able to pick up some cosmetics and office supplies

in the same store. There were a few customers in line in front of me when I was ready to check out.

The same friendly cashier was at the register. The line moved very quickly.

To get some great values, I highly recommend shopping at Dollar Tree store #2842.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242511108230330/k2311a1125/11.25.06