Tea tree tingle herbal conditioner by Alberto Balsam  » Cosmetics  »
  • I haven’t noticed a particular change in my hair or scalp but it does prevent your hair from being tangled
  • I believe that Alberto Balsam tea tree tingle herbal conditioner is defiantly worth trying out, particularly if you like the smell of mint
  • I’d recommend using it in the shower rather than the bath, just to an extra sense of feeling refreshed

• by 1974haze

I have recently been using Alberto Balsam tea tree tingle herbal conditioner. Alberto Balsam tea tree tingle herbal conditioner helps to promote a healthy scalp and hair. I haven’t noticed a particular change in my hair or scalp but it does prevent your hair from being tangled. The best thing about is the smell. Alberto

Balsam tea tree tingle herbal conditioner suggests that smell will awaken your senses and I have to say that it does! The smell really wakes you up and makes you feel refreshed. The smell is more minty then tea tree which is good because tea tree doesn’t really smell that pleasant. So if you like the ...

• smell of mint, you will like this conditioner. The conditioner does leave a nice minty smell on your hair too, which is good.

It’s fairly inexpensive too which is a great added benefit. As Alberto Balsam tea tree tingle herbal conditioner indicates, it has the same sort of ingredients as more expensive brands but doesn’t have the

price tag that they do. For example, it contains pro-vitamin B5. I believe that Alberto Balsam tea tree tingle herbal conditioner is defiantly worth trying out, particularly if you like the smell of mint.

I’d recommend using it in the shower rather than the bath, just to an extra sense of feeling refreshed. Showers are more refreshing than baths.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051082251031/k2311a053/5.3.10