Hydrocodone
  • If you have an injury, I would recommend asking your doctor if Hydrocodone is right for your situation

• by vpriddy
      Hydrocodone is a generic prescription for Vicodine. This prescription is for pain management. After breaking my ankle, I was in a lot of pain.

The attending physician prescribed Hydrocodone for me. Because Hydrocodone may be habit forming, my doctor only prescribed a few pills with no refills.

Hydrocodone is not something anyone should take long term.

The Hydrocodone relieves pain when you have had an injury.

To keep from getting an upset stomach, I took the Hydrocodone with a glass of milk. Taking the Hydrocodone this way prevented me from becoming nauseated or queasy.

About an hour after taking the Hydrocodone, I began to feel pain relief for my ankle. The Hydrocodone was ...

• a big help being able to get through the injury with less discomfort.

The Hydrocodone was prescribed to take every three to four hours as needed for the pain. I liked that the Hydrocodone was strong enough to last the full four hours.

Sometimes I could wait up to six hours before having to take another Hydrocodone pill.

My ankle was better and the pain was minimal after about a week.

The Hydrocodone was not needed anymore after that. Compared to other prescriptions that I have taken for pain, the Hydrocodone is affordable.

It works quickly and does not upset my sensitive digestive system. If you have an injury, I would recommend asking your doctor if Hydrocodone is right for your situation.

mike says :

OGDYOU hi how you doin?

Galega says :

I don’t understand what do you want to ask. Please write your question clearly enumerating all your concerns regarding the product in review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262511108220330/k2311a1125/11.25.06