Thai Eden Auckland Thai Restaurant
470 Mt. Eden Rd., Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
  • We drove into Mt Eden Road and noticed Eden Thai
  • We were seated really quickly and I was impressed with their service
  • It was delicious, some of the best Pad Thai I've ever tasted

• by urbanbeaute

After seeing a show in the city we were looking for a place to have dinner. We drove into Mt Eden Road and noticed Eden Thai. Now while it didn’t look like anything special on the outside it was a different story inside the restaurant.

Walking into the restaurant i was immediately

struck by how beautiful it was. I got the impression that this was once an old house in the neighbourhood that had been converted into a restaurant. It had a minimalist feel and I loved that it was classy and didn’t go over the top on Thai decorations.

We were seated really ...

• quickly and I was impressed with their service. The waitress was lovely and polite. normally i try not to order Pad Thai at restaurants but that night I wasn’t feeling all that adventurous so I ordered it. It was delicious, some of the best Pad Thai I’ve ever tasted.

Overall I

was very happy with this restaurant and surprised it really isn’t as well known as other popular Thai restaurants. It actually really deserves to be and lovers of Thai food should check it out. This restaurant was great quality at great prices and well worth the trip out to Mt. Eden.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73051082121031/k2311a053/5.3.10