Don Miguel Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos  » Food  »
  • First of all, the exterior taco shell isn't crunchy like a regular taco, it's more on the soft side, and that, at first, disappointed me
  • After having a few though, I found that I didn't mind that the taco was sitting in something soft as opposed to hard
  • I like burritos too, and this was kind of similar

• by CirclingCanvas

These little taco bites offer quite a bit of flavor for something so small. I admit that my expectations weren’t that high for these small tacos, but maybe that’s part of the reason I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor they had to offer.

First of all, the exterior taco shell isn’t crunchy like a regular taco, it’s more on the soft side, and that, at first, disappointed me.

After having a few though,

I found that I didn’t mind that the taco was sitting in something soft as opposed to hard.

I like burritos too, and this was kind of similar.

I don’t quite know then why these are called mini tacos, but if something tastes good, I honestly don’t care what they call it.

Inside, there is a real tasty combination of cheddar cheese and seasoned beef.

Both have a lot of flavor, and together, taste real ...

• good.

The seasoning on the ground beef gives the beef a bit of a spicy flair, although not too much.

In addition to the cheese and seasoned beef, there’s red chile and that helps to further spice up these mini tacos.

Not a bite goes unnoticed with all the flavor and hints of spiciness packed into these little taco bites! Each mini taco is gone in just one bite, but that one bite sure

is a good one! Thirty two mini tacos come in a box for around three dollars and seventy-five cents, and that is a decent value in my eyes.

I eat about five or six of these at a time, so one box lasts me a couple of months.

I’m really happy with these tasty, tiny tacos and although I would have proffered a crispier exterior and maybe a little cheaper price, I’m still rating these a “9″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051082051031/k2311a053/5.3.10