Quality Inn
850 Hwy 1 South , Lugoff SC
  • The price is good and I love the Jacuzzi room

• by Gina Gott

This is not my favorite hotel in Lugoff, but we had a nice stay. There are alot of good and bad things about this hotel. Overall it is pretty decent.

What you would expect from a budget motel. The price for a jacuzzi room queen size is about $60 a night .

The jacuzzi is in the middle of the room and

is perfect for a romantic night! That is my favorite part of the hotel and why we keep going back. The rooms are clean.

The beds are ok , not new but still comfortable. The tv has cable and they offer free wifi.

They have an outdoor pool . I really enjoy that.

There is also an area around the pool with chairs ...

• that you can lay out and get a suntan in. There is a bar in the hotel called Plums.

It offers live music and dancing. I enjoyed that.

Drinks are expensive there , about $3 per beer. It is fun environment though.

One thing that I was not happy about was that the shower in our room had some kind of wires in the

top of it. It looked scary like you might get electrocuted so I did not use it during our stay.

Also none of the drink machine’s worked and in the dining area there was a big leak in the ceiling. This is a decent hotel when you want to get away for a night or two.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The price is good and I love the Jacuzzi room!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23051082021031/k2311a053/5.3.10