Digiorno 12″ Rising Crust Three Meat
  • The pepperoni topping is about the best of the three because the pepperoni has the most flavor
  • I think there's more pepperoni than beef or sausage on this pizza, which in a way is fine because I really like pepperoni, but on the other hand, I would've liked to have seen the three toppings divided up more evenly for a more balanced taste experience
  • Now I still enjoyed the sausage, it's just that I didn't think the sausage had too much flavor to it
  • I prefer hot sausage to mild sausage because hot sausage seems to have more flavor to it
  • I like being given the choice and the crust is good no matter how I decided to have it

• by CirclingCanvas

This is one of Digorno’s better frozen pizzas. The amount of toppings on this pizza is impressive and includes pepperoni, beef and sausage. The pepperoni topping is about the best of the three because the pepperoni has the most flavor.

There’s a lot of it, too. I think there’s more pepperoni than beef or sausage on this pizza, which in a way is fine because I really like pepperoni, but on the other hand, I would’ve liked to have seen the three toppings divided up more evenly

for a more balanced taste experience.

That being said, the sausage is probably my least favorite of the three. Now I still enjoyed the sausage, it’s just that I didn’t think the sausage had too much flavor to it.

It was kind of bland. I probably found it dull because it tasted pretty mild.

There was no flair to the sausage. I prefer hot sausage to mild sausage because hot sausage seems to have more flavor to it.

Lastly, there’s the beef. The beef had a good ...

• flavor to it and was sprinkled throughout the pizza in a plentiful manner.

It didn’t taste as if it had been treated with any sauce or spices, but it was still tasty.

Past the toppings, it’s your traditional pizza from DiGiorno.

The mozzarella cheese is always great and thick. The pizza sauce doesn’t really have a whole lot of flavor, but it can sometimes be hard to tell if it does or doesn’t with all the toppings and cheese.

At any rate, it doesn’t quite stand out. As

for the crust, the box offers two sets of instructions: one set for a softer, fluffier crust, and another for a crispier crust.

I like being given the choice and the crust is good no matter how I decided to have it. All in all then, this is a slightly above average pizza that has a lot of flavor to it and comes out of the oven tasting really as if it was delivered, and even a little better than some local pizza delivery restaurants.

I’m rating it a “8″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051082011031/k2311a053/5.3.10