Sexy U Shimmering Hot Tanninng Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sexy U Shimmering Hot Tanning Lotion ,is the best tanning lotion out there for the price
  • I have tried many other more expensive brands that I bought from the tanning salon , and it is just as good if not better than most of them
  • I know I put on alot one day to see if there would be any difference and I almost had to get out of the machine before my 20 minutes was up
  • There are a couple of small things that I don't like
  • I have noticed my arms are looking better than ever

• by Gina Gott

Sexy U Shimmering Hot Tanning Lotion ,is the best tanning lotion out there for the price. I have tried many other more expensive brands that I bought from the tanning salon , and it is just as good if not better than most of them. A friend of mine was using this stuff and let me try it , and after the first time I was hooked. I had to get a bottle myself.

I only paid $15 for an 8oz bottle at Sally’s Beauty Supply . It is well worth it. You can use at the tanning bed or for

outdoor tanning.

This is not a beginner’s lotion !They will not be able to handle it . This is as the name sames - a shimmering hot lotion . It gets very hot and tingly ! It stimulates the skin as you tan , so that you get the darkest tan possible .

You don’t need to apply to much of this product . A little goes a long way. I know I put on alot one day to see if there would be any difference and I almost had to get out of the machine before my 20 minutes was up.

I ...

• felt like my arms and legs were burning and I was sweating like crazy. If you just use a little bit you want get overheated like that though. After just a week of using this product you will get a beautiful bronze tan.

There are a couple of small things that I don’t like. I’ll mention them ,but they’re not a big deal since they don’t interfere with the end result. When you apply the lotion you really have to rub it in or it will just stay streaked on your body.

Also the smell is very strong when you put

it on and after you tan too. It is a cinnamon type smell - not to bad - but very strong . That is really the only not good things about this product.

Sexy U , also firms your skin after repeated use. I have noticed my arms are looking better than ever. It is also moisturizes your skin too .

Caffeine , sea weed extract , and green tea are some key ingredients used to enrich this product. This lotion is wonderful. Give it a try today and you will be on your way to getting the best tan possible.

I love my bronze sexy tan.

kim bardazone says :

re : Sexy U Shimmering Hot Tanning Lotion ,is the best tanning lotion out there for the price
    I have a hard time find something to bring out the color of tanning in my legs and this Tanning formula is awesome it does make me red in spots like face and neck but it goes away almost less then two to three tops 5 minutes so worth it because those parts are very sensitive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051081991031/k2311a053/5.3.10