Burberry London for Women
  • In my opinion, the fragrance that come from this perfume is a bit different than the other perfume that I have so far
  • I think this perfume is made for women who has cosmopolitan lifestyles
  • But when I know that I will have several important meeting with colleagues or clients, I always try to spray this perfume on my body before I go for the meetings
  • I like the fragrance, that's the most important thing when I buy a perfume

• by reviewlover

This Burberry London for Women perfume is one of my favorite perfume collection. I have more than 100 perfumes in my collection already. I am still collecting more perfumes nowadays. But I still use some of my old perfume stocks. One of the perfume that I often wear is Burberry London perfume.

In my opinion, the fragrance that come from

this perfume is a bit different than the other perfume that I have so far. I think this perfume is made for women who has cosmopolitan lifestyles. Active and energetic with daily work activities in the offices. If you are a woman that have personality like what I mentioned, than this is this is the right perfume for you.

I don’t ...

• use this perfume so often. But when I know that I will have several important meeting with colleagues or clients, I always try to spray this perfume on my body before I go for the meetings.

The combination between rose, honeysuckle, and jasmine as the fragrance of this perfume make it special for the one who wear this perfume.

The

price of this perfume was not so expensive in my opinion. Especially since Burberry already has their brand name for so long in fashion world. So for 53 dollar, I am willing to get this perfume, even if I only get 1.0oz perfume inside this package. I like the fragrance, that’s the most important thing when I buy a perfume.

Natalie says :

I just bought Burberry London on sale at Saks. I haven`t opened it yet because I wanted to read online reviews. I have worn the Burberry Brit perfume for about 7 years and absolutely adore it. In your opinion, are Brit and London similar? Do you prefer one from the other?

Kay says :

re : I think this perfume is made for women who has cosmopolitan lifestyles
    Any perfume can be for any woman, as long as she likes it, and thinks it fits her personal scent and lifestyle. I like this perfume, because it’s a bit spicy, rather than super sweet like others.

sri says :

Burberry London is one of the best and most interesting fragrance by Burberry. There’s something about it and its quiet unique. Its a bit strong when used initially but when it is dried it gets smooth and lasts complete day with just two sprays. A fashionable perfume in a modern bottle, i keep using it sometime to turn me ON. it is a well-blended composition that’s very simple and elegant, which lends it a classical appeal. I Love this perfume. this is worth the price that we spend. Previously i have used other brands which did not last long than 3-4 hrs, but this one lasts at least for 9 hrs. This is one of the good perfumes that i have been using. The shape of the bottle with stripes on it make the bottle look more good. It looks as if the bottle is wrapped with a strong wire which does not allow the fragrance to loose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563051081850931/k2311a053/5.3.10