Steeltek Pewter Veil Soap and Lotion Dispenser
0.5
  • It was used about two or three times a day, on average, but that's not what I consider to be excessive use or anything

• by CirclingCanvas

I never will purchase another Steeltek product for as long as I live. This was my second Steeltek product. The first was a toothbrush holder that peeled like crazy and fell apart in the span of a month and a half and through no fault of my own.

I’m not that clumsy. The thing about Steeltek products is, they look awful nice.

Take this soap dispenser. It’s a very attractive

bronze color.

It’s texture design is smooth and elegant. It looks sharp and stylish, and for about a month, it worked just fine.

However, even before a full month had past, the bronze paint stuff started coming off, just like with the toothbrush holder. The stuff just peels right off and it doesn’t stop until there’s nothing left.

All I did to it was wipe it off from time to ...

• time. That’s all, and the thing just looses its paint job.

Positively ridiculous and totally unacceptable.

After about a month’s use, the dispenser stopped, well, dispensing.

The thing just didn’t dispense soap anymore, even if it was filled to the top. The mechanism must have broke.

It was used about two or three times a day, on average, but that’s not what I consider to be excessive use or anything. It

should have lasted much, much longer than a month! That’s why I say I’m done with Steeltek products.

They look great, but they’re cheaply made and they don’t last long at all. Twelve dollars now gone because returning products to Amazon is nothing but a hassle.

I’d rate this product a “0″ if I could, but since “1″ is the lowest rating possible, that’s what it’ll just have to be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533051081840931/k2311a053/5.3.10